Film Production- script















“Goodbye Love” 
By Tamara, Meghan, and Zoë 












EXT. DRIVE-WAY 
Fade in 
SCENE ONE 
(Early in the morning, dawn like. Faint music playing over sceneJON LOVE and ALLIE are hugging goodbye before he gets deployed. As his buddy approaches JON hugs ALLIE one last time and kisses her on the Forehead as he pulls away. He picks up his duffle bag and gets in the car. The car pulls off and ALLIE waves goodbye.) 
SCENE TWO 
INT. ROOM 
(JEREMIAH walks over to JON and hands him a letter) 
JEREMIAH: 
HEY LOVE! You got mail. 
(JEREMIAH hands JON letter and JON opens letter and starts reading it) 
JON V.O.: 
Jon, you are one of the best things to ever happen to me.  
You have treated me so well over these past few years and I’ll be forever grateful for thatWe’ve had so many great times together. From watching movies, going to fairs, taking fun road trips, and most of all, recreating the night we met every anniversary. You are such an amazing man who has been nothing but honest with me. Which is why I must be honest with you. These past few months have been really hard on me. Not being able to see or talk to you for months. Having nothing to do for days at a time and most of all having no one there for me when I need them the most. It hurts me to say but I can’t do this any longer. I can’t keep having no one for months at a time. I can’t wait for a week to be able to hear back from you for an issue I need support for now. I’m sorry to write you this but I can’t keep lying to you.  

Goodbye Love. 
(Zoom out to wide shot. JON folds letter up and goes to put it back into envelope. JON sees something in the envelope and flips it over so it can fall out. A ring falls into his hand.) 
CUT TO BLACK 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Critical Reflection Question #4

distribution plan