Project Choice Blog Post
I have chosen to go forward with the film project, I just feel that this project caters more to my interests specifically, as I have always been interested in film. While print media and journalism need more attention, I feel like I just wouldn't be doing it justice with the film project being much more interesting to me. The film project is much more appealing to me because as I have discussed previously my interests in film started early on and hasn't stopped. I have always been very interested in film and production, what interests me most is the process of production and what goes on behind the scenes of a film. for example, what camera shots, and movements to use, and the specific angles, just to get a certain effect. the way that the film is little fragments put together to form one masterpiece of work is just amazing. I would love to figure out and experience making a film and having it all come together. I'm excited to get started on this project and see what the media and film industry is all about.
Comments
Post a Comment