Project Selection-Film
Movies are interesting and cinematographic, and I feel like they really capture the best that media production has to offer. I enjoy movies so much and I often enjoy a good movie, probably too often, there are so many good movies and films out there to watch. And while some may be strictly for entertainment purposes, the educational films and documentaries can be quite impactful. I happen to enjoy films a great deal more than I enjoy print journalism or media like magazines and books. For me, films are a much better way of conveying media and information because it captivates and interests more people than print media. A lot of this though has to due with the overall production and thought of the film, many more people choose to watch films. Media and journalism have interested me for as long as I can remember, as a child I would sit in front of the tv for hours and I would reenact films or act like I was producing them. This interest only grew the older I got, and the film aspect of journalism is the thing that interested me the most always and i would really enjoy doing the film project.
Comments
Post a Comment