Project Selection-Magazine
I feel like the magazine project would be an excellent choice because I believe that the entire world of print journalism is sadly falling to the wayside, and. This historic form of mass media was used in a big way hundreds of years of reporting the world's most important events, gone, lost without a trace. This is a huge loss for the media world, and no one really cares or notices all that much. And they should, print media and journalism has been around for hundreds of years and used to be not only one of the biggest forms of communication in the world. This important industry should be salvaged not only because of its long history but its importance in the grand scheme of things. It is sadly sinking into the abyss of this that are losing their relevance, one of the reasons for this is new technology. With the changing times, but it is also bringing new technology and while this can open new doors for journalism, it can and is causing problems. But with a magazine project, I feel that I could help bring the print journalism world back a little bit and ignite it by bringing it back from the ashes.
Comments
Post a Comment